Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anybody know how to force through an update to the Media Nav System?

A few months ago we had problems with the screen where there were two vertical sets of lines down the screen, which at the time I thought we needed a new Media Nav System. I then had the idea of trying an update to the system. This worked in removing the lines but now every time the engine is switched off all the settings are reset to nothing, no information is stored for the Sat Nav, Bluetooth or radio stations.

I have tried to update the system again to the latest version but it keeps freezing and not going past about 75%.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Does anybody know how to force through an update to the Media Nav System?

A few months ago we had problems with the screen where there were two vertical sets of lines down the screen, which at the time I thought we needed a new Media Nav System. I then had the idea of trying an update to the system. This worked in removing the lines but now every time the engine is switched off all the settings are reset to nothing, no information is stored for the Sat Nav, Bluetooth or radio stations.

I have tried to update the system again to the latest version but it keeps freezing and not going past about 75%.

Any ideas?
Did you ever find the solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts