Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've got a MK4 Renault Clio and my Medianav system has just starting playing up! it keeps momentarily switching to auxiliary which in turn turns off the radio. If the system is off it then switches on automatically when it says auxiliary connected when there is nothing connected. Tried a radio reset but this has not solved the problem.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
13,984 Posts
The only advice I can give is that if it is still under warranty, take it back to Renault as this is a known issue I think. Been a few threads on here about this issue so may be worth using the forum search tool to find them to see if they help.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,393 Posts
See if you can give it a total reset, bearing in mind you will need the radio code to do this........do not do it without it ....... disconnect the negative terminal off your battery, go for a cup of tea, reconnect the terminal and try the radio then, its worth a go and only costs you a cup of tea which you probably would have had anyway and 30 seconds of spannering time :grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I have the exact same problem after trying to update from 5.2.8 to 9.1.3.
When I start the Media Nav, it automatically show the AUX menu and plays a static noise even if nothing is pluged in the 3.5mm jack.
How do I fix this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My problem was resolved by updating with the Renault Toolbox using a 16 gigas USB stick (4 gigas is not enough and the update wasn't installing properly).
The update took approximatively 20 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts