Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Tearing my hair out help needed! I have a 2013 clio with the medianav system. Never had any problems..until now!

Got in the car this morning, media was working fine. Popped into shop got back into car and the screen just flashes up with the Renault logo then blacks out then shows again. literally cant do anything apart from shout and swear lol. I left it all day thinking it would sort it self but it hasn't. Really hope someone can help, I don't fancy going to my local dealer because I have had issues with them in the past.

happy to provide more info if need be. I just didn't know if there was any whiz kids out there who knew a trick :grin2:

cheers

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
Cars under warranty so would not recommend anything bar a dealer fix ...have you no other Renault dealers local you can go to ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trouble i have is im in Plymouth and they only have a dealer who deals with just about every other car manufacture (Vospers) think my nearest renault dealer is exeter or bodmin, bit of a jaunt. Guess i'll bite the bullet an let them have a look

Wish me luck lol

Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick update, rung my local dealer explained the problem and they can't see my car to investigate until April 6th! Few weeks of quiet driving ahead i guess...

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
Call Renault customer service tell them you require it sorted asap ..may be able to even take the fuse out n back in see if it reboots

·
Registered
68 Posts
Logo loop is bad sign, if nobody touch the unit before happen this.
That's usual happen in MN1 Standard because NAND memory fail working. The dealer normal will offer you just the replace of unit. They never try fix it.
If is other MediaNav type should not happen this without touch the unit.
Maybe I can help if you send me a PM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having the same issue showing the same screen on the MediaNav. It happed two days ago on my Renault Clio 2013 model. It continuously coming on and off and showing Windows Embedded screen if anyone can help please.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Windows screen alone???
Who was playing on it? What he done?
Which type of unit you have?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I started the car up it came up with this screen. Nobody has tried to operate anything just usually use Bluetooth to play audio.

Renault Clio Dynamique S MediaNav

·
Registered
68 Posts
Medianav which version if you know?
I think you have a MN1 Standard if comes with car.
Usually when fail working these units remain blocked in logo. I never seen a unit to enter alone in Windows. Do you have a USB stick inserted? If yes, remove it, stop the car removing key, wait 1 min and start the unit without USB inserted.
Let me know what happen.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts