Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys got my 2004 megane cabriolet on road after repairing rear end damage got in it to go out went to put window down and nothing from front drivers so tried put drivers rear down nothing so then try pas side door 1 goes down but will not go up rear pas side one is fine up and down yet when i use the roof the windows go up and down fine all of them i have tried new set of door switches and it just does the same thing any ideas will be great cheers andy

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
is there two switches for the roof, one for the roof/windows and one for the windows all four? it could be that window switch or a combination of the door shut connectors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi yes in centre panel near handbrake there are 2 switches one for the roof and windows and the other one is for just all windows when i use roof the windows all work fine also when i just use the window one they all work fine just geting no luck from the door ones i bought a new set of switches but its just the same with them non on drivers side will work rear pas side is fine but pass front only goes down ??????????????????????? tried all fuses relays like you say maybe some thing to do with wires from drivers door

1 - 4 of 4 Posts