Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car for about a year now, and my CD player is stuck on random? I've tried pressing the symbol/OK button, but there is no beep no matter how long I hold it down. I have tried holding the 1 button down, and nothing.

No matter what CD it is, it plays the same 5 songs- someone, please help me... I am starting to lose my mind.

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,708 Posts
Can you post a picture of head unit ..might help also does car have sat nav

·
Super Moderator
13,566 Posts
Got the radio code? IMHO you won't cure this until Power is disconnected. Any chance it looks like this?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,566 Posts
Hi mate, it's more like this one:
Same Radio, Slightly Different fascia. From reading, it Seems there's a history of failure on this model, i.e. like yours, getting confused. :frown2:
Didn't reply re Code. If you have it, I heartily recommend disconnection? If only for your sanity.
Either disconnect battery & all that entails OR 4 x 2" nails in the holes, pull them apart, whilst drawing the radio out. Unplug the grey connectors for a minute.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the radio code is with the log book, I kept everything when I got it.

I am unsure how to disconnect it, i am taking it into the garage Saturday to have scratches taken out, so may ask them to unplug them.

You say the radio has a history of it? I couldn't mind much on it when I googled the problem. Does your radio have a USB or AUX? Because mine only has the red/white connectors.

·
Super Moderator
13,566 Posts
I think the radio code is with the log book, I kept everything when I got it.

I am unsure how to disconnect it, i am taking it into the garage Saturday to have scratches taken out, so may ask them to unplug them.

You say the radio has a history of it? I couldn't find much on it when I googled the problem. Does your radio have a USB or AUX? Because mine only has the red/white connectors.
Like yours, just Aux no USB. Faults posted on here & TVP owners on FB, mainly to do with Bluetooth & locking up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts