Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just collected my 66 plate Megane Dynamique nav. When the headlights are on the clocks dim too much. I can't work out where the dimmer control is.

Looked in the settings and around the dash. There's nothing that stands out.

Please help

Thank you

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,692 Posts
should be under the fan vent on the driver’s side of the cockpit, there should be a rheostat for headlamp levelling and a rheostat for dashboard lighting control, on the panel the starts to turn underneath towards the pedals

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,325 Posts
.......and outboard of the two wheels there may be a rocker switch for the child locks if you have rear doors.

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
Did you not get handbook with the car ? If not you can download one from Renault uk website

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,692 Posts
From the main menu, press 'System'
select 'Display'

This menu is used to adjust the following settings:
Day brightness adjustment
Night brightness adjustment
Switch to night mode at night: Tick this option to activate the automatic switchover to night/day mode. The system switches to night mode when the external light is low or when the headlights are lit.
Use night mode: Select this option to force night mode.

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
From the main menu, press 'System'
select 'Display'

This menu is used to adjust the following settings:
Day brightness adjustment
Night brightness adjustment
Switch to night mode at night: Tick this option to activate the automatic switchover to night/day mode. The system switches to night mode when the external light is low or when the headlights are lit.
Use night mode: Select this option to force night mode.
Surely this info should be in the drivers hand book ? (the one in the glove box that no one reads!).:grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts