Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i open the RHF door, the warning symbol on cluster shows the LHF door open and visa versa. In what module can i change this? I have looked with Renolink and also Clip but can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When i open the RHF door, the warning symbol on cluster shows the LHF door open and visa versa. In what module can i change this? I have looked with Renolink and also Clip but can't find it anywhere.
nobody?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Probably nobody has never done anything like that.
You didn't find anything because there is nothing to find and no option to change that in software, unless you rip out entire SW and have it reworked, reprogrammed to fit you.

Either live with it or find wires leading to UCH. When you find wires from front left and front right door, switch their places, but that too will be a pain. Getting them out of the connector you may destroy them, cutting and soldering is better, but, do you really want to go through all of that?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
@Moxinel
Is the cluster canbus decoded locally or are there discrete wires to the two symbols.
If it's 2 wires they could be swapped at the cluster?
You would need a wiring diagram whichever route you choose.
Surprising fault though because I would think there may be other bits of logic hanging on whether it's the drivers or passenger door that's opened so I wouldn't necessarily assume it's as simple as swapping the wires on the uch.
I wonder if it's been like that from new?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Megane III, I am not even sure that all of them are on canbus or that door locks are included. Anyway, I would rather live with that then to go poking around wires.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,199 Posts
Did you buy the car like this?
Or it just happened?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it has just happened after a new UCH was fitted. maybe it's a RHD / LHD problem?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Well we got there in the end...
I'm probably going to be chastised for saying this but don't you think it might have been useful to mention that in the original post?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts