Independent Renault Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yes buddy, not being dumb, not asking questions is being dumb
Asking is how we all learn
OK i will test it. This is the BEST forum ever. People cares here, Swedish forum is frikkin DEAD. I will test and come back later

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,472 Posts
would just ignore it then..

Pretty sure it will be down to a relearn factor, and this is when the Egr is usually cleaned/replaced..
But alas... Never used the software/phone, perhaps someone else will come along and be able to offer some insight .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
would just ignore it then..

Pretty sure it will be down to a relearn factor, and this is when the Egr is usually cleaned/replaced..
But alas... Never used the software/phone, perhaps someone else will come along and be able to offer some insight .
I will just ignore it. I will anyway clean my EGR later so i will just ignore that code. Tnx for help mate.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hi again

I was at Swedish company called Bilprovning they test our cars every year to check for fault and stuff and my car had no issues at all.

I told them that i had code P0380 and they said that there was no fault code when they checked ODB.

I could not believe them so i came home and connected my reader again and P0380 was gone. Car cleared it self after several normal start cycles.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts