Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one I'm new to this forum.

Sorry I have searched and looked but I just cant seem to find any coil springs for the rear of my 2011 megane 1.6

Thete are so many of them and none are really giving me a 100% answer if they are for my car

Euro car parts have but I am reluctant to buy they sent me a rear exhaust which was the wrong size even though they said it was suitable for my car.

Any help would be highly appricated please

Skye

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,226 Posts
It's either give reg number to a motor factor and see what comes up or get them from Renault...they will want the colour code (spots of colour on springs) to match the originals.
I'm seeing what seems like plenty of options for Mk3 Clio rear springs on ebay BTW.
Not saying that is the place to buy them as I would simply go to my local motor factor, easier to return/exchange if there is an issue.
But they do seem to be available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's either give reg number to a motor factor and see what comes up or get them from Renault...they will want the colour code (spots of colour on springs) to match the originals.
I'm seeing what seems like plenty of options for Mk3 Clio rear springs on ebay BTW.
Not saying that is the place to buy them as I would simply go to my local motor factor, easier to return/exchange if there is an issue.
But they do seem to be available.
I went on ebay and the ones I've seen I message and ask to see if they would fit and they sat this "can see some variations. We would need to ask you please to confirm OEM part number of your original springs?"

My springs have red white dots on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts