Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC NEWS | Health | Men suffer from phantom pregnancy

Now come on guys, is this just an excuse for a bit mroe attention and the freedom to have a few curries without piling on the pounds? ;)

I do have a friend who suffered with chronic backpain when his gf was pregnant with both their children. He also gets heartburn when he senses a pregnant woman - how weird!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Utter rubbish, you need to be really careful what you tell a bloke cos I know at least one tell me his ovaries had to be removed. Another reads something on the internet and then gets the symptoms, the more you sympathise the worse it gets - it can even be fatal! :d I'm trying to be really really sympathetic to my mother in law at the moment, she's 80% man.

I really did get pregnant though, about 7 years ago, I'm still pregnant now and I believe the unborn child weighs about 15st.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
i got really bad heartburn when my mrs was pregnant!:crazy:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Off course it is possible if you have a strong enough link with someone you can feel their pain and suffer with them.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I never said you did not Donald the above post shows how real it is.

I take it you had a cesarean then :eek: :d

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Ouch!:eek:

I was present at the birth of our son,and I didn't feel a thing!

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Present at the birth of both my daughters and through out both pregnancies and no side effects felt with either! ;)

Well....apart from the disturbed sleep due to the OH getting bad leg cramps during the night and having to get up and walk around till it passed! :(

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Inconsiderate aren't they?.:rolleyes:

Anyone would think that being pregnant was difficult......looked like an excuse to put your feet up to me!

:d:d:d

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Inconsiderate aren't they?.:rolleyes:

Anyone would think that being pregnant was difficult......looked like an excuse to put your feet up to me!

:d:d:d
OOhhhh, one day maybe men will be the ones to be pregnant, then the human race will die out ;) :p

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Off course it is possible if you have a strong enough link with someone you can feel their pain and suffer with them.

Regards

Ottoman
Thats very true Otto, if the link is strong you can feel each others pain and emotions :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts