Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone's gonna mention it so it may as well be me :rofl: :rofl:

Liverpool 3 - 1 Everton.

Hopefully today will put an end to the usual nonsense of Liverpool not being able to manage without Gerrard. He was a little 'wound up' and paid the price of being sent off about 20 mins into the game. Not only did we manage without him pretty fantastic, but we went on to play most of the game a man down.

We still won (partly courtesy of Neville's own goal - ROFL), Garcia's and Kewell's pearlers of goals also - Come on you reds!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YNWA

A

·
0 Posts
That's no shortage of goals recently then ? Let's hope it continues A..

Heard that is was 3-0 from the father in law on my way back from Swindon.

Got stuck in traffic on the way down avoid A34 southbound from the M40 is' a frigging car park !! Had to end up detouring to witney.. Hence missed the match.. Can't listen to it on the radio ( distraction big time )

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
How can Sky justify showing this game on Prem Plus?
I thought all important games would be shown on their normal sports channels,maybe a Merseyside derby isn't an important game anymore??????I have recently cut back my sky subscription(I've only got Sky sports 1 and 3 now) because I can't justify paying out 40 odd quid a month on it,especially when you're expected to pay even more to watch a game who,for a lot of people,is the biggest game of the season.
It also p###es me off that now Sky are showing the IRL racing on SS2,as opposed to ss3 like they used to,so I can't watch that live either now!!

Anyway,another great result and more goals!!!What a crazy game football is.......

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
alonso got vander meyd sent off, rolling about on the ground.minute later running about like a 2 year old,about time refs should be able to stop the game,watch a replay then book a player for playacting

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
I was listening to it on Radio City and they had John Aldridge and some former Everton player on (maybe Barry Horne?) and both of them agreed that he had to go. I'll watch it on MOTD tonight and make up my own mind. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts