Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Wonder if anyone can help
I’ve got a 2010 kangoo every so often when you’re driving the door light open light comes on and stays on with beeping signal , I’ve cleaned the side door contact, still the same , plus when you ve Locked the van sometimes at night the door light open indicator will come on , and trigger the alarm .
Doesn’t do it every time , is there a micro switch built in to the drivers / passenger door as there’s no switches on van door or a frame ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Wonder if anyone can help
I’ve got a 2010 kangoo every so often when you’re driving the door light open light comes on and stays on with beeping signal , I’ve cleaned the side door contact, still the same , plus when you ve Locked the van sometimes at night the door light open indicator will come on , and trigger the alarm .
Doesn’t do it every time , is there a micro switch built in to the drivers / passenger door as there’s no switches on van door or a frame ?
Thanks
Have you got any further with this ? -- I have the same issue on my 2011 Kangoo...

It is getting really annoying with mine due to the constant beeping and door open light etc,,but the worst of all is how many attempts it is taking to lock the vehicle when leaving it. I have found that sometimes really slamming the drivers door shut with heavy force allows the vehicle to lock, but not always, and I don't enjoy been heavy handed with the kangoo (even tho it deserves it).

It seems there might be a hiden micro switch for the door sensor somewhere because there is no physical door switch to be seen,, could really do with someone with a bit of knowledge to weigh in and help us out here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts