Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 54 plate, 1390 cylinder modus and my electric sunroof has stopped working . I think it may be a fuse. Where are these located? If not that, then perhaps the motor!!! Where is that too. Thank you

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
6,986 Posts
Inside you glove box there will be a pack of manuals, one of them will probably be called Modus Drivers Handbook, on about page 5.23 it shows you where the internal fuse box is on the car, just in case you missed it when you opened the glove box :smile2: EDIT - I have found a wonderful resource on the internet for Modus owners I realise it says 2004 - 2007 but I am guessing that the locations and wiring loom may not have changed that much over the years following 2007

Fuse and Relay Locations and What they do

So you will see the sunroof fuse is in in the Passenger Compartment Relay Box 2 , Fuse 3, apparently to get to it you have to remove the glove box

wierdly enough I have written an "How To" remove the glove box which can be found HERE

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
6,986 Posts
Also found this reference

Common Problems and Solutions for the Renault Modus

and under Common Problematic Renault Parts

Failing Sunroof- Thinking of purchasing a Renault Modus with a sunroof? Be aware that these sunroofs are prone to failing. They may stick or not open as they should. When this happens, the car part at fault is almost always the sunroof’s motor. To resolve the issue, the motor must be replaced.

but I would check the fuse first

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,733 Posts
What actually happened , did it work before,..
Have you had to disconnect the battery for any reason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts