Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Lag to my fave garage today for the MOT and apart from a new rear silencer which I knew about anyway she passed okay, I haven't got a clue about emissions so I thought I'd upload the sheet for scrutinisation. Total cost for MOT, new rear silencer,clamps and hangers was £106 including VAT etc which I thought was quite reasonable,
Regards Leroy :d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Nice one Leroy :d

Mine passed it's second MOT last Saturday :d
Was worried it would fail, as I'd been told that the rear bushes were on the way out and could be a MOT failure, but thought I'd chance it anyway!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Nice one Leroy!.It's always nice to get the MOT out of the way for another 12 months.:)

Your emissions look pretty well spot on(well,your cars emissions anyway!:d),so theres nothing to worry about there.Did they have a listen to the engine,and if so what did they say?.We'll have to get together and compare engine noises!.Mine sounds decidedly 'top endy' when revved at a stand still,but is quiet and smooth when driven....

See you soon,buddy.:d

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers chaps, my emissions are pretty grim at times Laggy, especially after too much red wine or guinness, my man in the local garage has a V reg Laguna Estate and he is normally pretty humane towards me after 7 years of using him. Surprisingly the engine was very quiet today, the noise only starts after the engine has been running for about 30 mins, I did mention to him that there may be a problem with the shell bearings but he didn't comment when I picked up the car.
Regards Leroy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts