Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite crashing twice,'George' Lorenzo qualified on pole for todays race,although he faces a medical check before he is cleared to take part in tonights event.

Not a clue what they are saying,but this shows Lorenzo's accident.He does seem to like to have high sides.....:rolleyes:

Casey Stoner did the same,he has been passed fit for the race though.

The action is on the BBC,coverage starts at 10pm.:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad race,Laguna is always a spectacular circuit no matter what the racing is like.:)

Pedrosa nearly threw it away on the last lap,but he did whole heartedly deserve that win.After the way the last 12 months have gone for him he was due some good luck and a good result.

I hope Lorenzo and Stoner are back to full strength soon,we could have a proper 4 way battle at the front.

And just when it seemed like things were turning round for Toseland,disaster strikes once more.I'd like to know his excuse for not coming in.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's beyond me,especially considering the injuries he was carrying in the race as well.:crazy:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Another great race Lagdti,Rossi nearly slipped another one up the inside on the last lap...credit to Lorenzo though, as Pat says how the hell did he manage to hold on to that bike????
Did you and jnr have a good day at the WSR yesterday???bet he wore you out all the free rides on the fair...:d:d:d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts