Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like your racing and missed yesterdays action,watch the re-run on UK Eurosport at 7.30 tonight.

I missed yesterdays live coverage,but apparently the race is corker.:)

Also,well done to Bradley Smith yesterday on being the first British person to appear on the podium at a GP meet since 1989.He finished 3rd in the 125cc race and is a definate star of the future.:)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Hi Lagdti, i watch the race on BBC2 yesterday, lets just say the only way the teams could have planned on what happened was if they knew mystic meg and her crystal balls, race was not the best for pure out racing but for trouble and spills was good. IT was a good day for biking yesterday after the GP was Northwest 200 and on ITV there was British Superbikes, i didnt move all afternoon, the mrs wasnt to happy!

Wish i had Eurosport as it covers a lot of different sports, i only got freeview, does anyone know if its possible to tweak freeview to get it? Think i remember seeing it on the EPG but wont show anything.

Regards

Dave

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think some freeview boxes can be upgraded using a top up card......it obviously costs more money and your box needs to be compatible though...:(

The road racing guys are complete nutters.:eek:.We have the TT soon as well......:d

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I aint got a slot for a card so i guess not, i could always ask next door as they have sky to see if they will let me take a feed of there dish?

Yes the road racers are bonkers 190mph on a road at that speed a slight difference in the drop of the road or camber is massive.

Regards

Dave

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Eurosport coverage of GP weekends is excellent.They show all of the qualifying sessions for all the different classes,the morning MotoGP warm up and all the races.Their coverage of the WSB is very good too.:)

A couple of years ago the Men and Motors channel showed a lot of the TT,but they didn't do it last year.There are some odd highlights of other road races on Sky Sports,but the coverage is a bit hit and miss.

Sky is a complete rip off and we usually only have a small selection of the channels.At the moment we have the full package for a special deal as my missus phoned up and complained about them messing about with the movie channels.Our deal is due to end soon,and our Sky box is on it's last legs,so we might get a freeview box with the top up card.It would work out a lot cheaper.....:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts