Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend the MotoGP series starts,and BBC has the coverage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/4805050.stm

I'm not sure how their programmes will compare with the excellent coverage that Eurosport used to provide,but on the evidence of the effort the BBC have made with F1 it should be good.:)

Heres hoping for a close and safe season.:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well,I hope the coverage improves.:eek:

I was hoping that they were going to get the Eurosport commentators,but they have stuck with Charlie 'I don't know a thing about motorcycles and I keep saying 'accross the stripe' a lot' Cox and Steve 'my best mate was Barry Sheene,but I wasn't anywhere near as good as he was' Parrish.:(

At least they are going to show all of the races tomorrow,I was wondering if they were going to bother.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 250cc race is about to kick off on the BBC via the red button.:)

It's been raining too......always good for an entertaining race.

'Our Bradley' got a top 5 finish in a rain halted 125cc race earlier,I haven't been back long though and missed it.:eek:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Hi Lagdti i watched the qualifiying last nite ...stonner was good with Rossi right behind him on pole ,wonder what the race will bring???

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The race brought rain!.:rofl:

The BBC have the weather curse at the moment it seems.The last F1 race it covered was cut short,this MotoGP race didn't even start.:crazy:

Just one question,what happened to the gorgeous Suzi Perry?.Apparently she has been seriously ill but hopes to come back later in the season.

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
A good race ,pity Rossi's tyres were going off think he would have given Stonner a run for his money the way he was catching him...theres always next time....:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That Ducati looks and sounds gorgeous.:)

Rossi tried his best,he'll soon have Casey falling off under pressure again.:d

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Just finished watching another great race by Valentino Rossi what a finish ,thought they were going to take one another off....right down to the wire that one was...:d:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It wasn't bad was it?.:rofl:

The best race I've watched for a while,although Rossi v Stoner at Laguna Seca last year was probably more scary to watch!.Really cracking weekend of racing,and Lorenzo just said 'Wait for the next race'.:sofa:.

Lorenzo,Stoner and Rossi tied at the top of the championship,it doesn't get much better than this.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts