·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts

Yeah hope Spring isn't cancelled. :surprise:

-

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,611 Posts
yep for those that manage to stay afloat we are heading straight for an Indian Summer, for 3 days, then autum will be here :nerd::wink2:

·
Premium Member
Trafic1.6 Gen 3 2017..120ps
60 Posts
Not been on for a while and I never realised there was a bike section on the forum..last post here was a couple of years ago.. can't beat a thread revival s'pose lol..

Well if it's ok with the mods I'll add some snaps in of my stable as it stands, maybe we can get some chat going.. my latest addition was a stunning MV agusta F3 800 I bought 4 weeks ago, 3 years old and 700 miles on the clock, for only 2k more I could have a brand new 20/21 plate, but the colour scheme on mine won the decision hands down. The previous owner had it in his house (living room) for the first 2 years.. the pics really don't do it justice, in the flesh the paintwork is incredible . I haven't turned a wheel on it yet as I'm doing some engine work on my track bike and I want to Ventureshield the MV prior to any road use. Some more images on that link..

Use my ZX for track, but kept it street legal, the beemer will be getting tracked this year, but it's a lot of money if I throw it down the road..

2017 Trafic SWB

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Incredible looking bike!! (y)

My biking started in the 70's, and was always more about wide bars and cruising than getting down over the tank and racing, so now in my 60's I'm more comfortable going the 'adventure' bike route! :cool:

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,676 Posts
.. my latest addition was a stunning MV agusta F3 800 I bought 4 weeks ago, 3 years old and 700 miles on the clock,
Someone's got too much money and time on their hands ... lol. Jealous? ...You bet!!
:)

I do like the profile of the triple exhaust .. well neat :cool:

Reactions: HeatherJ

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but the National Motorcycle Museum is in financial difficulties. It is therefore holding a raffle at £6 per ticket. Three prizes all from their collection. First prize Norton Commando 850 Interstate.
It's a shame they have to resort to this to raise funds. Apparently they did ask for a grant to see them through these difficult times. However it seems they are not as important as the art's and sport. Therefore they were refused.
Go online ' National Motorcycle Museum' and buy a ticket, you never know your luck. :D

·
Administrator
13,195 Posts
I normally go to the motorcycle live event in Birmingham in the NEC and this year they are doing the event online. Normally I'd buy a ticket for it but since it's free online maybe this would be a worthy cause to send my entrance fee too. :)

·
8,611 Posts
Just bought mIne

Reactions: Andrew Capp

·
8,611 Posts
Not allowed to enter as I'm in Northern Ireland. :cry::cry:
as far as I know you have not left the UK just yet have you?

But wouldnt it be nice to win a Norton 850 Commando with 9 push miles on the clock ?

Reactions: Andrew Capp

·
Administrator
13,195 Posts
"Please Note That Due To UK Gambling Commission Legislation Tickets Can Only Be Purchased By UK Residents (Excluding Northern Ireland) "

·
8,611 Posts
"Please Note That Due To UK Gambling Commission Legislation Tickets Can Only Be Purchased By UK Residents (Excluding Northern Ireland) "
why is that, can they not send electronic raffle tickets over water then?

·
Administrator
13,195 Posts
why is that, can they not send electronic raffle tickets over water then?
I think we may have some different gambling laws, that or they don't want to try and ship a bike to NI. Although I'd be happy to collect it and ride it home :D

81 - 100 of 101 Posts