Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... have a 2021 Clio iconic and today when starting the multimedia and air conditioning turns off after a few seconds and doesn't come back on?... remains off and neither work and keeps repeating this cycle...no warning lights and everything else seems to work ok?... any ideas would be gratefully received 馃槼

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply... would one fuse be responsible for both systems going haywire?... just trying to avoid a trip to the local dealership if it's an easy fix 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply... I'll have a look in the morning and if no joy I'll have to get in touch with my local Renault dealer.... luckily only ten minutes away 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update...got in the car this morning and everything working as normal again!!... very odd!... thanks for the reply and help 馃憤

Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
Bleah.... I hate them sort of faults.
You end up driving around waiting for it to happen again but can't get it sorted cos the fault isn't there.
Just have to wait and see.
Hopefully something like a power glitch that affected the system and will not repeat.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully like you say just a temporary glitch 馃 my third Clio and never happened before in thirteen years of Clio ownership!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts