Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: my knob is flaking!:eek: (Now thats an invitation for a multitude of double entendres)
The paint on my gear knob is coming off in flakes. Just started a couple of days ago. Someone suggested that I may have had diesel on my hands and this may have caused it ( apparently oil makes plastic perish). If that is the case though, how come my steering wheel is OK? Also, does anyone know hard a knob is to pull off ( I mean remove):eek:

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
:eek: my knob is flaking!:eek: (Now thats an invitation for a multitude of double entendres)
The paint on my gear knob is coming off in flakes. Just started a couple of days ago. Someone suggested that I may have had diesel on my hands and this may have caused it ( apparently oil makes plastic perish). If that is the case though, how come my steering wheel is OK? Also, does anyone know hard a knob is to pull off ( I mean remove):eek:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can you repeat the question, but cut out all the serious stuff. ROTFLMFAO. :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
To take the double-entendre to its limits, you have to cut your knob off with a hacksaw and hammer a new one on.

I know the linked thread already tells you that, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this.

So hands-up everyone whose eyes are watering now.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I am no longer a knob virgin. Im pulled it off this morning. It took a good three or four minutes and I was completely out of breath at the end. If I have to do it again, I'll be much faster. You know what they say, practice makes perfect!:d

·
Registered
94 Posts

I'M AMAZED,FOR A MINUTE i THOUGHT I'D LOGGED ON TO THE WRONG SITE TILL I READ FURTHER, THANKS BOYS YUO 'VE GIVEN ME A GOOD LAUGH HAVE A GREATTTTTTT WEEKEND WHAT EVER YOUR DOING. SLD!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts