Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which is why i didnt post pics of the inside

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi ottoman,just been disscussing the the colour with SB because renault say silver and i say blue but we think its moonshine or sumthing.no towbar its the inlaws caravan,but its very nice chilling on the decking overlooking the lake with a can of carlsberg:rolleyes: on a sunny day

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
hi ottoman,just been disscussing the the colour with SB because renault say silver and i say blue but we think its moonshine or sumthing.no towbar its the inlaws caravan,but its very nice chilling on the decking overlooking the lake with a can of carlsberg:rolleyes: on a sunny day

Good stuff enjoy, Renault seem to bring out a lot of colours that seem hard to define or change quite a bit depending on the light mm.

Enjoy your beer and the sun.

Regards

Ottoman
:)

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Lag 11 Sports tourer

Nice car nthesx, same year and colour as mine, renault call it "Moondust" DVLA call it Silver, is it the same 1.8 Engine?

It will take you quite a few months to find all the gadgets on it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
hi davesss
yes its the 1.8 petrol engine and i call it blue lol.its only the dynamique so unlike my old scenic priv+ doesnt have as many gadgets.what model is yours,i notice you got the sunroof.have you hadd any probs with yours yet?i am(see my post in the general forum)and ive only had it 2mths:steam:

nigel

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
Mine's a Dynamique aswell.

No problems with the sunroof. Had it 2 years now, 1 rear caliper replaced, 1 xenon light repaired myself with help from the Forum, it was water getting in the HID, not to hard to take the bumper off, replaced sticking headlamp washers at the same time. did have a brake line rubbed through by being to near the anti roll bar on the right front. I do all my own servicing except cambelt, just renewed by Renault £320.

Comfortable car.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
It looks like its STORM BLUE - that is the very pale bluey/silvery/purpley colour.
Difficult to tell from the photos but if it is "more" silver than blue it will be MOONSTONE , but if it is more blue it will be STORM BLUE.

Nice looking motor, whatever colour it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts