Independent Renault Forums banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Irratic idling:Hi all,i wonder if anyone can give me advice on where to look on my megane 1.4 16v 2002 model as the idling is between 1000 and 2000 rpm and at times it revs on its own for about 30 secs.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
So quite an update to be made here...

At the beginning of the year, I bought myself a 2009 Koleos 2.5 manual 4x2. 7 weeks later I replaced that with a 2011 Audi A4 2.0 TDI and replaced that a month later with a 2013 Audi A3 Sportback 1.8 TFSI S Tronic. The Clio and Megane 1 are now gone too.

So I'm left with the Megane DCI being used by an employee, the A3 as my daily and my mother uses her Scenic 1 still.

The A4 is currently for sale and both the Megane 2 RS and Megane 3 will be for sale very soon!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
I'm considering a 2014 Clio 4 RS Cup or a 2015 Megane 3 RS Trophy at the moment... Will see what the dealer offers for my A3 next week!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
So it's been a while! Many changes to update you all on.

The A3 went and was replaced by a Subaru WRX and a Fiat 500.

The Fiat was replaced by a Volvo S40 that I still have and in the interim the Megane F1 was sold.

I sold the Subaru last month and got another Megane RS, this time a 5 door!

The Volvo might be going soon if a deal I'm working on right now goes ahead

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all, thought I'd post some pictures of my car.

Got it about a month or two ago and I'm really enjoying it.

It's a 2002 Megane 1.6 with 156000km.

I've put lamin-x on all lights to protect from the sun and stones as I travel long distances and often have the car parked in the sun. Also installed a JVC head unit that's really made a difference to the stock sound.

Pics below!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love mine 2006 bought end July 2019 found out the small oil leak was going all over cam belt had to have that changed then that made the alternator belt loose replace that,leak in roof seal replace that but still leaks now they blame the back seals oh yeah keeps telling me to change the oil still love it tho, Willo

161 - 174 of 174 Posts