Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all.

Interesting week this week. Starting on Friday of last week, my old S reg laguna died on me, the diesel pump died, and I had to litterally limp home.
Then after a hectic weekend and week up at the IFSEC Show I arrived back home by train at midnight, walked a further half mile with my suitcase, and discovered a blister on my foot.

lol

I then decided I was no longer going to work so far from home, driving from Maidstone to Wembley daily was killing me and killed my car.

I resigned my job today, have to locate a new one soon before my kids have to go begging.

At the same time I purchased this beauty, look forward to collecting it now.

All I can say is thank god for father inlaws (helping to pay for it)

Anyone want to offer me a new job in Kent. IT, Web, Graphics, CCTV and Fiber Optics skills. :)

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
A change is as good as a rest!

All the best mate, I'm sure you'll land on your feet.

Nice looking car - very clean & straight.

Happy motoring.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I realise many of you are probably sitting thinking OMG he is gona have so many issues, but having scoured the web, read many many bad reports, I decided you can view similar and worse reports on almost every car out there, and that if I were to take them all in I would end up with either a reliant robin or a push bike, so was going for what I liked, what was reasonably economical with a comfort factor for driving to the borders and back with the family and this fits the bill

It does come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty and I figure as its 5 years old with low mileage, its been driven well and I assume its reasonable to say that a 5 year stint will accommodate most issues.

After the warranty is over I will take a new one out with a third party firm for a further 3 years as well.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, my old broken laguna sold on ebay for 350 which is the same figure I was ofered as trade in so I am happy now, though its peeing down with rain and I have to clear out said car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts