Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

N/S rear window on my megane cc is playing up, will go down when I press the button on drivers door, but will not come back up, it will do when I press the button situated by the roof button. The button in the back for the window does not work at all? Any ideas as the problem? is there a cure I could try?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
the window regulator is dead mate. take it to your renault dealer and renaut customer services will pay 75% of the cost. you'll probably have around £100 to pay. it'll need the regulator and wiring connector replacing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the window regulator is dead mate. take it to your renault dealer and renaut customer services will pay 75% of the cost. you'll probably have around £100 to pay. it'll need the regulator and wiring connector replacing.
Even though it's an 04 plate??

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Even though it's an 04 plate??
Yes, there is no limit on age or mileage. don't listen to the main dealer haters in here mate. we can actually be quite helpful! lol. if they do however try to charge an astronomical amount get onto customer services, I can assure you, your car will be covered and renault WILL pay 75% of the cost.......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, there is no limit on age or mileage. don't listen to the main dealer haters in here mate. we can actually be quite helpful! lol. if they do however try to charge an astronomical amount get onto customer services, I can assure you, your car will be covered and renault WILL pay 75% of the cost.......

Thanks for your help, I will contact customer services!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts