Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend has a 2000/2001 espace 2.0 automatic, a couple of months ago the central locking started playing up then the digital dash would dissapear but the car was still driveable. renault told us a new bsi and instrument panel was needed which would cost £1500.
An autospark diagnosed it to a single fuse and when this fuse is pulled out and put back in it brings everything back on, which he said was areset fault. He needs the wiring diagrams for the espace bsi, is there anyone who can help??:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
my girlfriend has a 2000/2001 espace 2.0 automatic, a couple of months ago the central locking started playing up then the digital dash would dissapear but the car was still driveable. renault told us a new bsi and instrument panel was needed which would cost £1500.
An autospark diagnosed it to a single fuse and when this fuse is pulled out and put back in it brings everything back on, which he said was areset fault. He needs the wiring diagrams for the espace bsi, is there anyone who can help??:(
i have a 2.2 deisel espace with the same problem did you get your espace sorted Andy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bsi

can you expain :- you said when the fuse was put in everything was ok, and what is your opinion of renault dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts