Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone any idea how much its going to cost for a new exhaust for a 1998 scenic.Been to garage and they say i need the middle section which is flexible.Any ideas ??

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Anyone any idea how much its going to cost for a new exhaust for a 1998 scenic.Been to garage and they say i need the middle section which is flexible.Any ideas ??
Hi i bought a back box for my Espace two weeks ago and fitted it myself i got the exhaust from the local Motor Factors at the cost of £45 with clamps and paste i would say its not going to be anymore than that around that price if your doing it yourself but at ATS or other paces like this i would say around £100 but i have to say this is a guess let us know how you get on cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi - in my experience flexible sections of exaust are always dearer and if your not doing it yourself its best to shop around now you know what it needs.:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been and bought the section from General Traffic for £28.00 and my husband fitted it this afternoon.

Thanks for the advice Donald and Madnoel.:) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
you had better buy him some beers. Good to know prices and glad hubby was able to do it himself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts