Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ho into the play offs we go again only the small matter of an on form blackpool to overcome before we book our trip to wembley .
makes all that time rattling the buckets to keep our club alive worth while you can keep you greedyship this is real football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on oldham "keep thefaith "

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If Yeovil (my local team) make it to the play-off final,my boss has said he'll take all of us to Wembley for a works day out!:d.

Fingers crossed.:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Well,it looks like that went t1ts up!.:(

Yeovil are 2-0 down after their home leg of the semi.....:(:(

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Well,it looks like Laggy is off to Wem-Ber-ly!:rofl:.The mighty Yeovil beat Notts Forest 5-2 in the second leg!.Wahey.......we play Blackpool in the play off final.

My boss has agreed to pay for the taxi,the tickets and the beer.:eek:.Has anyone told him it's £4 a pint?!?:rofl:.I fancy a burger and chips too....another £8!:rofl:

Anyone else going....?

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congats laggy have a great day hope the town win sick of all the arogent donkey lashers thinking theve won it already .pity were not there but hey ho thats the way it goes three times weve bin done in the play offs now sicknin

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
We've got our tickets.:)

We're in the third tier which should mean we'll have a good view!:)

Your boys were very unlucky,Peanuts.We'll try our best to upset Blackpool........It would be great if Yeovil could get into the Championship,but I fear it might be a step too far for them.Their stadium only holds 8,000,so their not going to generate enough income to compete in the league,but they have done fantastically well as they were in the conference not many seasons ago.:)

Come on you Glovers!.It should be a great day out.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts