Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Got a '07' Clio Extreme and have not got back speakers. ive checked my manual and ther is no sign of the size or what fits into them, There is a connecter already wired. just need to fit one in.

Does anyone know what the sizes are?

Much appreciated

·
Registered
21 Posts
Speaker Size

hi the speaker size you are looking 4 is 130mm a i have just put them in my clio 138 dynamique s dead easy to fit as screws are there, only probelm you will need a torque screw driver as the screw heads are not standard philips ones hope this helps and the sound quality improves alot.
cherrs nips

·
Registered
21 Posts
yes they look fine but you will have too break off two lugs to fit as the door recess is designed 4 just two screws but they will break off easily with a set of pliers i had to do this with mine also remove the speaker grill in the back and you will see what i mean .
hope this helps

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exellent Help Nips

Thanks Very Much, i will purchase them, and just have to see when i get them. All the plugs are standard to fit into the speakers cause there is a connecter already i behind my speaker grill

·
Registered
21 Posts
had to take off renault connection becauseit wouldnt fit the speakers i bought, but i joined the speaker wire to the cable that came with speakers with the right speaker connection. but you might be lucky as i bought kenwood speakers . hope u enloy your new sound

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I may have a set of the standard ones lying around as I upgraded. Not bad speakers considering I changed from the standard 11 watt ones to 250 watt speakers with and upgraded headunit and never found much improvement:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts