1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're pleased to announce some new co-ordinators for the Scottish region:

Donald
Ottoman

They will be helping VelSatisfied out. We *presume* Lu has thrown in the towel, but I'm sure the chaps won't mind some extra help if she returns

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Well done Donald, Have yourself a nice big bar of Fruit & Nut tonight.

Thanks Chris M for the welcome.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Bon Chance Otto and Donald

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Thanks Gonescenile,

Thank you everyone for your support, I look forward to working with Paul, Donald & Lu in expanding the Forums membership in Scotland and hopefully organise meets in the future.

Scotland as a whole has quite a large number of Renault owners per head of population, The last number of years Renault have taken the top spot in new vehicle registrations so there is a vital source of new members for this Forums it's just finding a way to tap into this source.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Thanks Gonescenile,

Thank you everyone for your support, I look forward to working with Paul, Donald & Lu in expanding the Forums membership in Scotland and hopefully organise meets in the future.

Scotland as a whole has quite a large number of Renault owners per head of population, The last number of years Renault have taken the top spot in new vehicle regisrations so there is a vital source of new members for this Forums it's just finding a way to tap into this source.

Regards

Ottoman

nice one fella time to get some flyers going round freely round the local tesco's lol...
keep the good work flowing,,good luck fella,,

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hello and thank you for all your comments:) I would like to tell you all that iam very pleased to have been accepted for this position and i take this position very seriously so lets all work together and make the forum go from strength to strength thanks again all the best Donald.:d :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts