Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to start with a apology to all concerned, I joined in 2016 but didn’t actually acknowledge this and went straight into using the site, not very polite or respectful I should know better and I am the first to point out people’s rudeness and look at me . I bought a 2003 Laguna estate initiale 3.0 back in 2015 as a short term fill in until I got my insurance pay out (previous car totalled) five years later and it’s still with me going strong with bags of space, pace and comfort, I paid £700 for it with 60,000 miles on and good service history. Everything works like it did when I bought it , I keep it serviced and i look after it, probably the Best Buy I have made by pure luck I must point out. People have remarked saying Renault cars are unreliable especially The electrics along with coil packs but I can say I haven’t got anything bad to report, might be lucky again but I am going to say not, it all depends on how you use it what fuel you use and how frequently its serviced , I genuinely like this car and feel they are underrated. A long introduction that should have been said in 2016,apologies again to you all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts