Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm the petrol-head of our family and have joined here looking to find out some more about our car, and see if we can put some bits and pieces on it to enhance it.

We have a 2004 Modus in metallic Flame red, with the 1.4l petrol engine and in the Expression trim. With it we have the red interior, a twin electric panoramic roof, front fog lamps, and air conditioning.

The paint has been protected with Supaguard Paintseal and the tyres have been strengthened against puncture with a glue-type product inside.

It's only really used as a second car, but it's comfort, space, practicality and quality make it a fantastic family car overall.

Here are some pictures:

Modus-91

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Just read your signature there about the Scotland meet. Would have loved to come (don't usually get the chance to have meets in Scotland!) but unfortunately it's too short notice - and I have my final exam the following day:(

Not sure the Modus is really too exciting to gather over anyway:crazy: :eek:

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Plenty more meets in the pipeline, It's a Family friendly meet, Some have a natter over cars others just enjoy the company and the chance to put a face to the name. Just a relaxing day in good friendly company .

Hoprfully we will see you along at a future meet. Where about in the country are you ?

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great.
I'm also a member of the Discovery 3 (Land Rover) forum yet in my years I've never managed a meet!

We're in Edinburgh but we travel about to various parts of Scotland!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts