Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please note that later today we will be switching on a new menu bar. This will hopefully make it easier to access all of the links within RenaultForums. If you would like to try the menu out now, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose "RenaultForums test" in the drop-down menu

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Please note that later today we will be switching on a new menu bar. This will hopefully make it easier to access all of the links within RenaultForums. If you would like to try the menu out now, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose "RenaultForums test" in the drop-down menu

New Menu at Mister Wonks, Hope you are still doing the Peking duck and the crispy seaweed mmm.:p

All is good Mister Wonk

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Very good Otto, crispy duck and pancakes for me

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peking into the new menu bar me likey,likey.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Very good Mr.Wonky Chops.:)

One complaint though....the 'Models' section isn't what I was hoping for...:rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a family show you know!

Wonky Chops - that's 93 on the menu!

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
lol :eek: :d were is this pull down menu :eek: :d

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the problem with the smileys? Everything seems ok to me?

[smilie=4,22,8]

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Selwonk....The google add on the homepage is blocking the 'quick links' dropdown from the menu bar. Were you aware of this already?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aye - spotted this the other day. Just not worked out what to do with it. It only happens when a video ad is shown which means they've set a very high index for their DIV. I'll have to have a tinker but I imagine we will have to move that ad elsewhere

1 - 20 of 22 Posts