Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
21,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Its my pleasure to announce that we have today promoted two forum members to moderators on Renault forums. Those members being Ours2012 (Stu) and Phil48 (Phil). This was necessary to further bolster the team and to enable us to continue to provide you all with quality moderation. :grin2:

Please join me in congratulating Phil and Stu on their well deserved new status on the forum. Further Promotions coming soon.

Welcome to the moderator / admin team guys and thanks for your dedication to the forum thus far. :smile2:

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,636 Posts
Hi all.

Its my pleasure to announce that we have today promoted two forum members to moderators on Renault forums. Those members being Ours2012 (Stu) and Phil48 (Phil). This was necessary to further bolster the team and to enable us to continue to provide you all with quality moderation. :grin2:

Please join me in congratulating Phil and Stu on their well deserved new status on the forum. Further Promotions coming soon.

Welcome to the moderator / admin team guys and thanks for your dedication to the forum thus far. :smile2:
Congrats Stu n Phil and thanks for your solid contributions over the years Well done!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::toast::toast::beer::beer:

Still going to tell you to get stuffed in the lasters section..:laugh: :nonono: >:)

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,209 Posts
Thanks Dave..was a bit of a surprise to say the least when sweetcheeks contacted me and ask if I would do it..its been a few years now since I did the job on mainly fiat sites all of which have now bitten the dust..

Stilosport

Performance stilo

Cento Rebels..looks like that one has been resurrected from a quick search..:surprise:

E.U Fiat forum.... European FIAT FORUM - vBulletin Message

My name is still on that one as the MOD FATHER..:laugh:

So here we go again..should be fun..once I get into it..FINGERS CROSSEDxxxxx

·
Super Moderator
13,666 Posts
Thanks Dave..was a bit of a surprise to say the least when sweetcheeks contacted me and ask if I would do it..its been a few years now since I did the job on mainly fiat sites all of which have now bitten the dust..

Stilosport

Performance stilo

Cento Rebels..looks like that one has been resurrected from a quick search..:surprise:

E.U Fiat forum.... European FIAT FORUM - vBulletin Message

My name is still on that one as the MOD FATHER..:laugh:

So here we go again..should be fun..once I get into it..FINGERS CROSSEDxxxxx
Were These also Vertical Scope Fora, if so Lots less training required?

·
23,636 Posts
My name is still on that one as the MOD FATHER..:laugh: So here we go again..should be fun..once I get into it..FINGERS CROSSEDxxxxx[/QUOTE said:
Sooo if we do owt wrong on these ere forums expect a horses head on yer pillow when you wake up!:evil::evil::shocking::shocking::jawdropping:

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,209 Posts
Hi all.

Just a shame though that the 3rd person chosen didnt accept...:frown2:

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,209 Posts
yet.................

I live in hope to be honest..he is a good member and knowledgeable in many things not just cars and would be a good asset to have on here..if he is reading this..think hard on it and reconsider..:wink2:

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,209 Posts
Were These also Vertical Scope Fora, if so Lots less training required?

None were..

both the stilo sites were stilo owners that wanted to pursue performance enhancements for the car..I had already built a new strut brace for the car as the OMP one was not fit for purpose and didnt fit all models..

The EU site I think thats German based and cento rebles was yet another owner that broke away from Fiat forum.com..

The two performance sites mainly dealt with enhancements and we didnt have the amount of sections to cover like this place does but I still had to deal with massive amounts of spam related posts where people thought the sites were a perfect place to sell their clothing..sex toys and all manor of stuff..

·
23,636 Posts
None were..

both the stilo sites were stilo owners that wanted to pursue performance enhancements for the car..I had already built a new strut brace for the car as the OMP one was not fit for purpose and didnt fit all models..

The EU site I think thats German based and cento rebles was yet another owner that broke away from Fiat forum.com..

The two performance sites mainly dealt with enhancements and we didnt have the amount of sections to cover like this place does but I still had to deal with massive amounts of spam related posts where people thought the sites were a perfect place to sell their clothing..sex toys and all manor of stuff..
Did you sell much Phil?:laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,249 Posts
Congrats boyos !

Its been a few years since I did modding on another site and it can get a bit tetchy when you you have to come down hard
on one of the 'top dogs' when they step out of line !

All best guys, & perhaps I'll get to join you when I retire

Al

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,209 Posts
Congrats boyos !

Its been a few years since I did modding on another site and it can get a bit tetchy when you you have to come down hard
on one of the 'top dogs' when they step out of line !

All best guys, & perhaps I'll get to join you when I retire

Al

Thanks Al..not as easy as I remember when I was younger..still trying to get my head around things ..:frown2:

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,500 Posts
Congratulations Gents on your new elevated posts in the Forums, I would like to say I envy you, but i cannot, being an Admin/Moderator on our gaming clan forum, it can be a right pain in the 4rse.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,951 Posts
Difference is Paul, we have nice members on here.. :grin2:

And one guy, the jokes he puts on, to die for :wink2:

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
4,187 Posts
Good news and congratulations to both of you. I read somewhere that appointed "guardians" are not allowed to litter the site with rubbish jokes. So great news all around....>:)>:)

…. and if this post gets dumped we might guess who did it >:)>:)

Reactions: ours2012
1 - 20 of 39 Posts