Independent Renault Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,247 Posts
New ruling put on site by that new Mod, err Stu!

"All member are forcibly requested to read, digest and enjoy all the "jokes" enforced on these forums on a daily basis, no exceptions. You vill enjoy yourselves if not you will be eternally banned from your enjoyable forum, you are all now formally been advised, Enjoy":laugh:

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,703 Posts
Congratulations Gents on your new elevated posts in the Forums, I would like to say I envy you, but i cannot, being an Admin/Moderator on our gaming clan forum, it can be a right pain in the 4rse.
Your not wrong Paul this is the 4th time I've done the job but this time is by far the hardest..If I keep messing up Tim has threatened to bash me with his hammer..Heather has been very supportive and a rude email and graphic photo did help to ease the pain..:smile2:

Difference is Paul, we have nice members on here.. :grin2:

And one guy, the jokes he puts on, to die for :wink2:

Do I groan at this post..:idunno: if he was a woman I certainly make her Moan tho..:smile2:

·
22,247 Posts
Your not wrong Paul this is the 4th time I've done the job but this time is by far the hardest..If I keep messing up Tim has threatened to bash me with his hammer..Heather has been very supportive and a rude email and graphic photo did help to ease the pain..:smile2:

Do I groan at this post..:idunno: if he was a woman I certainly make her Moan tho..:smile2:
Now, Now Phil you know that certain standards have be upheld and surprisingly yours has just gone up!!>:)>:)>:)

FOR YOU!1:laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
My mate went fishing the other day and said he was mugged at knife point by two lobster like creatures with cockney accents .

Police say it was the the cray twins.
Not bad. Quite an improvement. Even for a moderator that was better than moderate. I suppose the two muggers were finally apprehended. Or as they say, the long hand of the CLAW finally caught up with them.

·
22,247 Posts
I can now advise that DancingDad (Pete) has accepted our invitation to become a moderator and the changes have just been made to enable this.

Welcome to the mod/admin team Pete.
Congrats Pete thoroughly deserved post:wink2: Best wishes:laugh:

·
23,703 Posts
I can now advise that DancingDad (Pete) has accepted our invitation to become a moderator and the changes have just been made to enable this.

Welcome to the mod/admin team Pete.
Welcome Pete..:smile2:Now that you have arrived I can leave..not finding the job easy at all..:smile2:

Great news..

Hope everyone is ok with us 3 helping out.

And not think we are treading on toes.

Cant please everyone all of the time you will always get someone who thinks differently..personally I think he will so and excellent job and make a good mod..:smile2:

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,266 Posts
He's not called twinkle toes for nothing ..

And as he sat and stared up at the inky blackness that was the night sky
and wondered at the infinite tiny points of light that twinkled like the most beautiful kaleidoscope diamonds, he thought to himself......

I really must fix the roof on this toilet

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,337 Posts
Just catching up with the goings on. Congrats Phil, Stu and Pete :cheers: Now you guys have another hidey-hole above the Platinum/Supremo lounges where you can gossip .... I mean discuss forum issues... in complete privacy >:):grin2:

·
23,703 Posts
Just catching up with the goings on. Congrats Phil, Stu and Pete :cheers: Now you guys have another hidey-hole above the Platinum/Supremo lounges where you can gossip .... I mean discuss forum issues... in complete privacy >:):grin2:

And boy oh boy the gossip would make you blush..was only the other day that Pete and Stu said :censored::censored::censored:..sorry about that its been moderated..0:)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts