Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just bought a 225 Trophy on the weekend and after some help and advice with a few minor issues.

Looking for a new height adjustment lever for the driver's seat, as the current one has be snapped off.
Would anyone know the part number?

Also need to replace all the disc's and pads, and currently finding it hard to find the parts.
Worldofparts seems to have the correct drilled disc's for a Trophy however the incorrect parts for the rear discs.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Hello and welcome Dave :)

Can't help with your brake queries but I'll ask a mod to move your post to the relevant section to get a wider audience ;)

Regarding the seat lever, probably best to either ask your local dealer for the part number or try and find one in a breakers (cheaper option ;))

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the advice Scatz and Pat.w.

Costed up parts on worldsaparts and comes to around £500 for replacement off all discs and pads!!! Ouch :(

Got a guy searching for parts through eurocarparts aswell, so I'll see what they come back with.

Now also noticed a petrol smell:eek: after any hard acceleration so need it looking at pretty soon.

Hoping I haven't bought a dog!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

Managed to get Trophy discs and pads from CRN Performance for £435 which I was very happy with, great service and very knowledgable.

Now need to sort out the petrol smell and the rear view mirror which should be an auto dimmer however always seems just to be on dimmer. Plus handsfree doesn't work on the drivers side.

Got to love the French.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts