Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

im new to this site! Ive just bought a clio s reg at a local garage and it has a year aftercare cover on it, had a few minor probs with it (tracking/central locking/cv boots) but i feel it has more problems with it that may be more serious and after watching watchdog last nite it had me worried! the bonnet clasp is faulty!

anyway hi every one!;)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Kirsti.

Take it to your local Renault dealer and they will check the bonnet catch and replace free of charge as per Renault's annoucement.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The bonnet catches affect Mk2 onwards i.e. if the bonnet hinges from the rear not the front, as Otto says Renault will check the catch FOC. As per the other problems have a scan of the Clio Knowledge base or use the search facility and the Clio FAQ. If you cant find the answers you're looking for or need more info post a question in the relevant forum.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Log on to Renaults web site put in your post code and it should give you the nearest Franchise.

Phone the Franchise first tho as I expect they will be inundated with bonnet catch requests, and doubt if they have the resources to cope.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts