Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone *waves*

i have just become a renault owner (as of yesterday!) and am very pleased to have found this forum.it's already proved very useful as i found out about the renault clio bonnet catch letters and managed to get mine checked by renault today :).and also everyone else is tired of my constant talk about cars!

I now own a 2002 52 reg Clio expression 1.5 (65BHP) DCI, in yellowy gold. I have actually been a renault owner before with a 1995 M reg Renault clio rl prima 1.9D but that was 6months back.

Anyway i'm 20, female, live in Manchester and am a student. That's me n a nutshell! Look forward to getting to know you all better.

Rachel x

·
Random Visitor
2,610 Posts
hello Ribbon and welcome to the forums. I'm Dean i amd 22 from Peterborough and i drive a Renault Megane Alize 99 plate with 110bhp in red

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Rachel.

Lots on the Forums join in wherever you can or want to.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
hello Ribbon and welcome to the forums. I'm Dean i amd 22 from Peterborough and i drive a Renault Megane Alize 99 plate with 110bhp in red
You after a date deano;) :rofl:

Welcome to the forums Rachel. You can talk cars, and anything else for that matter, to your hearts content here:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi newbie too

Hello everyone *waves*

i have just become a renault owner (as of yesterday!) and am very pleased to have found this forum.it's already proved very useful as i found out about the renault clio bonnet catch letters and managed to get mine checked by renault today :).and also everyone else is tired of my constant talk about cars!

I now own a 2002 52 reg Clio expression 1.5 (65BHP) DCI, in yellowy gold. I have actually been a renault owner before with a 1995 M reg Renault clio rl prima 1.9D but that was 6months back.

Anyway i'm 20, female, live in Manchester and am a student. That's me n a nutshell! Look forward to getting to know you all better.

Rachel x
Hi to everyone, just become the proud owner of a 52 plate Laguna 1.8 and a bluey grey colour and i love it has everything i want.
I live near Leeds and its a great family car, and looking forward to using the air con, when we have the sun again lol.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hi to everyone, just become the proud owner of a 52 plate Laguna 1.8 and a bluey grey colour and i love it has everything i want.
I live near Leeds and its a great family car, and looking forward to using the air con, when we have the sun again lol.
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Minx.

Hope you enjoy your Laguna, Remember to use your Air con regularly as it needs to be used to stop any problems occurring, I use mine continuously summer and winter, It is a great demister & cleans the internal air.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts