Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

I have just registered here because i am now officially a Renault captur owner as of today! Great forum and looking forward to joining in on the chatter!

Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
4,104 Posts
Welcome. I've just traded my Scenic in for a Captur too. So far so good but so many of the things I liked about the older car have not been repeated. At least I have a proper handbrake now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am a new guy too, and a happy Renault owner as well. Hope to find a lot of interesting people here. I am driving a Renault KOLEOS 2018. I bought it this year, and honestly, it took me some time to find a good offer, as I did not have enough money for the 2020 model. to be honest, I was searching for a good option nearly 3 months and I was very happy when I found a good option even it was on the other side of the country. I already read a lot of information about car shipping services and I was kind proficient in this field. Most of all I like this article talking about Car Hauling Price. A very detailed article with a lot of interesting information. So, you can read it too, you will find a lot of new and useful information over there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts