Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Hi to all

Just recently purchased a Scenic Expression on a 53 plate, I think its a II, was pleasantly surprised at how room it is and although I havnt yet picked it up (hopefully tomorrow) I have been browsing these forums for tips and ideas. There are a couple of things wrong but hopefully nothing major.

At present the glove box clip is broken and the blower only works on 1 & 3 settings and the drivers door handle doesnt return without a nudge (hoping thats just a bit of WD40)

But having said all that I am quite pleased with the purchase and look forward to being able to contribute to the forums.

BW

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the Renault Forums :)

Do you know if it's had a cam belt kit change?

The service interval is 70,000 or 5 years which ever comes first so your should have had a least 1 change so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

The service interval is 70,000 or years which ever comes first so your should have had a least 1 change so far.
The book and engine sticker state the belt was changed at the 6 year point (Oct 09) that was at 43K mls, it is now registering 45.5K miles, also states the water pump was done at the same time.

It has a full book of service stamps and related docs and one owner since new.

Previous owners live down country lanes so there is some bush scratches down the passenger side which Im reasonably confident most will polish out.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts

The service interval is 70,000 or years which ever comes first so your should have had a least 1 change so far.
That'll be 5 years then RS:d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts