Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Surely that's a concept car... It looks just a bit too... radical to be a production model to me. Nice though.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does actually say that its a concept in the body of the text, but suggests this is the potential look of future MPVs after being toned down a bit.

O

·
0 Posts
"Although it will be toned down considerably before it reaches dealers"

I think this quote says it all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was looking for Scenic 4 - anybody to spot something ? I dont want to buy Scenic 3 phase 3 when in few months - new Scenic 4 will come up...:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
The "New" Scenic is the XMOD plus latest revisions to the looks of the Scenic. I suspect that it will be another 3 years or so before a genuinely new Scenic breaks cover.... and I've just ordered a Captur to take the place of my Mk 1 Scenic; one of the reasons is that it is almost the exact same size although the rear seats are not individual; the cushion is one-piece and the backrests split 40:60. The whole assembly slides forwards and backwards to enable you to adjust the balance between luggage space and rear legroom

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ivor - this is the same car, its not the 4th Gen, they just update it like - Conquer and RX versions of Scenic 1 and 2. But Scenic 1 was 4x4 -this one is - nothing...

·
Registered
81 Posts
If its true it will be so sad.... My info was for September 2014...Not 2016. Come on Renault i want to buy new Scenic but not 3 - i want 4th generation!! And this time make it super reliable! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts