Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, having driven for 35 years and driving, owning and the use of company cars, I am now about to take delivery of my first Renault!

I am lucky enough, if you can call being disabled lucky, to be on the Motability scheme and this Friday, 4th of March, I am collecting a Megane Coupe, 1.5 DCI 110 Dynamique TomTom, to replace my current car.

I chose this from my shortlist of 10 and I have to say that from the test drive last December, this really made the biggest impact on me.

Having come across this forum, I have decided to join in the hope that when I find something regarding the car, I have someone to ask over and above the dealer, ( I should say that from the first contact through to the upcoming delivery, they has been outstanding, better than any dealer I have dealt with) so I hope I don't tie too many of you up with my questions!!

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

Let's hope the dealer stays that way if you come upon any problems (hopefully not) with the car ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome :)

Let's hope the dealer stays that way if you come upon any problems (hopefully not) with the car ;)
Many thanks but having seen that you have some serious Horse Power, I am more than just a bit jealous

1 - 4 of 4 Posts