Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
A few months ago I bought a 1999 lwb high top master, former patient ambulance and have converted it into a camper. I have encountered a few problems along the way but nothing I couldn't sort myself as regards to the build. Now I find myself struggling with the mechanical side of things. Firstly I can't seem to find any online info about the van? Does anyone know where or how I can? The problems I face are...

Airbag light is on and what looks like the oil temp light on?
Any info would be amazing and thank you in advance. Secondly I recently bought a new Sony stereo for it and that also doesn't work? Any idea how I can get it to work? The old original one works but I need the code and is a tape player so basically now belongs in a museum! Any help with these would be greatly appreciated

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,665 Posts
Welcome,, bit early for the camper guys yet to answer you..

·
Premium Member
14,365 Posts
cant say any more but if you have a smart phone look up renault, there is an app to help you.

you could get a cd player that will attach to your old radio that will hold 6 cds

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-6-DISC-CD-CHANGER-GOOD-ORDER-WITH-MAGAZINE-FITS-2000-C-W-SMALL-LEAD/254212169248?hash=item3b3039de20:g:pbEAAOSw3eJZzRve

Something like this, the blue plug connects to the radio.

Controlled from the steering wheel stalk, shoul be compatible if you have the steering wheel stalk for volume control.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,665 Posts
Only 5 cd's Would want one that holds 6 myself :grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts