Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Tony, i currently own a 1997 Renault Laguna 2.0RT with a genuine 65K... The car is mint and tbh have been trying to sell it lately as just purchased a 2003 Vauxhall Astra DTi... Have now changed my mind and decided to keep the Laguna as the comfort is hard to beat... It's not my first Laguna I've owned 4 before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx mate, been looking for a Renault Club/site for a while now, just stumbled on this by accident :eek:

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Lol - dont know how you missed us, were the largest indepedant one around... :rofl:

Glad to have you aboard.

I gotta ask, what made you buy an Astra anyway ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol - dont know how you missed us, were the largest indepedant one around... :rofl:

Glad to have you aboard.

I gotta ask, what made you buy an Astra anyway ?
tbh, i'm in 7 different Vauxhall clubs, i'm also in Pontiac Owners Club, and a few Peugeot/BMW/VW clubs also :cool: Bought the astra cause it was cheap and excellent on fuel/insurance/tax etc, better than the Laguna anyway :(
If you sdon't mind me asking Dave, where do I place a post for a bit of advice...??? :confused:

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Fair do's mate. :)

IF you look on the left, under the quick links menu, click on Forum list. This will take you to the main forum page. You can post your plea for help / advice under the relevant sub-section of "ask the experts".

Dont worry if you post it in the wrong section though as me or one of the other mods will move it for you. ;)

Hope that helps. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts