Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Mods & Tecchie Peeples

I thought you'd all gone away & left me, I haven't been able to access the forum from home for several weeks. But thought I would try from work & here you all are hiding from me. Any ideas why I'm unable to access from home, tried 3 different PC's & rebooted the router several times just in case it was a remote chance of picking up a banned IP.

ISP is Plusnet

Alan...

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't knock Plusnet at all, they have been very good with great speeds over the last 6 months. Prior to this I was with SKY, they were a complete joke, 5 minutes to load a single webpage, couldn't use iPlayer our any on-line service.

However that is an aside, can anyone help me to understand why I have no access from home?

Alan...

S

·
0 Posts
Is it that you can't login to the forum, or that you can't see the forum at all?

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Phaeton have you recently changed your Anti-Virus? It's not impossible under parental controls to have many things blocked off, including forums. I found mine was blocked last night and :censored: how it happened :crazy: I did have cause to repair my AV after which I found I was having problems navigating the net, including forums, & there's on myself got access to the parental control password :crazy:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts