Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help as I'm going out of my mind!!! I bought my renault scenic 1.4 W registration 15 months ago and I cant get it to start. I read a thread on here about water leaking through the aerial and wonder if this has anything to do with my problem, however, I do not have an immobiliser, I was only given a key with the car. I started the car and the window wipers juddered up and down then the oil light came on and the immobiliser light was flashing. I continued driving to my destination and checked the oil, it was ok. When I tried to start the car again, it wouldn't start and has since been sitting in a drive going nowhere for a fortnight!!! Any help at all would be sincerely appreciated as I have 3 children, 1 of whom I need to get to nursery and the others are babies. I can't afford to pay a garage to repair it so please please please help me!!!! Thankyou in advance for any info anyone can give me :mad:

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

Does the engine turn over when you try to start it, or is it completely dead?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum :)

Does the engine turn over when you try to start it, or is it completely dead?
Hi Pat and thanks for replying. No the engine doesn't turn over at all and on top of that I left the keys in the ignition because a 'friend' was going to have a look at it but he never turned up and as a result the doors have locked themselves with the key stuck inside. I'm going out of my mind grrrrrrrrrr. Can anyone help me at all please, I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts