Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,708 Posts
Rumoured that Renault owners have been walking away leaving keys in ignition and windows open only to return finding their vehicle is still there..upon entering their vehicles they are finding letters of sympathy along with recommendations of garages that understand these contraptions

·
Administrator
21,597 Posts
Not surprised Renault not on the list.
The owners often have problems starting them. >:)

Love the advice to pop the keys into a microwave.....
What power and time works best ? :surprise:
No vauxhall's either. No surprise there either. :grin2:

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,237 Posts
I am very lucky, I went from a Corsa to a Modus, there is not self respecting thief anywhere on the planet that would even contemplate stealing them >:)

·
7,237 Posts
Let's face it who would want to be seen in a Modus? >:)
Me :grin2: you should see me in my sandles and white socks, string vest, hanky on my head and a thermos flask, us Modus drivers know how to live :grin2:

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Let's face it who would want to be seen in a Modus? >:)

Was a grand modus by me a short while back 10 plate..guy in on facebook as well so I asked some questions..asked if it was 1.2 or 1.2T..he came back as turbo..asked if the steering wheel glove was ripped..looked like it had a tare in it..he came back its slightly worn best you come and have a look..few hours later someone had bought it must have been looking at the site and though I was going there to buy it..what the f*ck was he sniffing..>:)

·
7,237 Posts
Was a grand modus by me a short while back 10 plate..guy in on facebook so I asked some questions..asked if it was 1.2 or 1.2T..he came back as turbo..asked if the steering wheel glove was ripped..looked like it had a tare in it..he came back its slightly worn best you come and have a look..few hours later someone had bought it must have been looking at the site and though I was going there to buy it..what the f*ck was he sniffing..>:)
Oh I see, its pick on the new guy day/month/year/until the sale of a Grand Modus select which one applies for you >:)>:)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,583 Posts
No one is sacred, you have us mixed up with another Forum..
I mentioned once a drop of water in the car, ok it was higher than the brake pedal..
Now its a jacuzzi ..

·
7,237 Posts
No one is sacred, you have us mixed up with another Forum..
I mentioned once a drop of water in the car, ok it was higher than the brake pedal..
Now its a jacuzzi ..

Thats why I go rid of my Corsa, I used to drive to work in a towel with the heating on full and have a sauna for the hours long drive :grin2:

Its nice to not have to worry too much when it starts raining :nerd:

·
22,708 Posts
Thats why I go rid of my Corsa, I used to drive to work in a towel with the heating on full and have a sauna for the hours long drive :grin2:

Its nice to not have to worry too much when it starts raining :nerd:
Your new to the world of Renault aren’t you :rofl:

·
22,708 Posts
Yes our dear friend has yet to experience wet foot syndrome and wiper motor scuba diving.. :grin2:
Not to forget the steamy windows and other motorists wondering what is going on in that car

·
22,708 Posts
Seen that as well she was sitting on his lap while he was driving..very versatile these BMW drivers aint they..>:)
Ask any coach/truck driver ...would surprise you what you see when you look down into a car on the motorway...now was a a Range Rover Gillain Taylforth got caught in ?

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ask any coach/truck driver ...would surprise you what you see when you look down into a car on the motorway...now was a a Range Rover Gillain Taylforth got caught in ?
Yeah it was her..head down in his lap and look of extacy on his face.. >:)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,583 Posts
Never heard of that before Stu, just 8 years....

Guess thats why only certain people become Judges

1 - 20 of 26 Posts