Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
The BBC showed a lot of the races live although I have to admit that I don't watch live road racing as it scares the living sh1t out of me!.:eek:

Those boys really aren't right but fair play to them,if there was a prize for the biggest balls in any sport,they would win hands down.:d

It'll be the Isle Of Man TT soon too.:d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The BBC showed a lot of the races live although I have to admit that I don't watch live road racing as it scares the living sh1t out of me!.:eek:

Those boys really aren't right but fair play to them,if there was a prize for the biggest balls in any sport,they would win hands down.:d

It'll be the Isle Of Man TT soon too.:d
They lads must either be brave or insane? insane i think:devil: i love it:d i would watch this hands down over and track racing of any shape or form be it cars or bikes just far more raw and raciing at its best without a doubt,

Can't wait iam looking forward to the TT:devil:

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
It's the rallying of the bike world,no barriers and no run off,and I think the bikes nowadays are getting towards where rallying was in the Group B era.It is absolutely breath taking to watch,but I think it is getting close to being stopped.:(

I do love it though,as modern sport becomes more and more money orientated and like a business,this is one form that doesn't reflect the amount of cash you have,it's how brave/insane your are and just how many risks your willing to take.I've been famously told off for my thoughts on the TT before,but I love the event and it deserves far more recognition than it gets.To be honest,people should be watching it rather than MotoGP or F1,the on-bike footage is truly unbelievable and the event as a whole is a celebration of a world without health and safety.:d

Long live road racing.:)

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Nice find Donald, and I agree with all the above posts, but still love it, and Ive done the Manx Got a silver replica

1 - 5 of 5 Posts