Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,741 Posts
Cracking shots.
Love the second with Mars (I assume) also tracking.

I suppose it would be possible to pinpoint where by working backwards from the moon track.
But I will simply enjoy the view :)

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
21,943 Posts
I sent my pics (moon and mars only) to a relative in Australia (a bit of an amateur astronomer) and he had the cheek to tell me they were upside down. Seriously!! I'm sure he still can't work it out.

Can't be upside down cos the trees are the right way up!! Bit obvious really!!!!:grin2::grin2::wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't be upside down cos the trees are the right way up!! Bit obvious really!!!!:grin2::grin2::wink2:
You northerners are spoiled - Go check again .............. avg camera captures pictures upside down - its only in the Southern Hemisphere that trees actually grow "up" ............including SA and AUS>:)

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,472 Posts
Daft twits, am following this, just turned the laptop 180 degrees, and still looks like a load of balls

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Daft twits, am following this, just turned the laptop 180 degrees, and still looks like a load of balls
I think you are confusing this activity with another more recent development .........................

Can you see the difference ?:x

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Whatever You're on, can I have some? :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts