Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, please choose option from poll indicating your preferred venue for the next meet.

(Sunday) 3rd June seems like a distinct possibility, altho this isn't confirmed yet so any further dates need to be noted on this thread.

I've made this poll public, so we can see who prefers which venue and will close it in 1 week and hopefully agree a venue and date next weekend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'm a newish user but will come to the meet if i'm allowed:) . BE good to put names to faces. and see if my 1.5 dci can keep up:rofl:
ive voted for man airport as its earier for me to find but not too fussed tbh.

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm a newish user but will come to the meet if i'm allowed:) . BE good to put names to faces. and see if my 1.5 dci can keep up:rofl:
ive voted for man airport as its earier for me to find but not too fussed tbh.
Of course you're more than welcome Phil - the more the better :)

I just wish a few more would vote so we can get this meet arranged :steam:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Right thats me voted.I put either cos the food will be cheaper in the pub but then we could nip round the corner to the viewing park to keeps the kids happy

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm assuming the venue was not suitable for most?

I'm out of ideas now.

Selly, Horatio - either of you got any venues or dates to add? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make Sunday 3rd. I'll know for sure nearer the time, but I realise that's not a lot of help right now.

As for venues - I still like the airport one best. If it's going to be a big meet, then it'd give people an opportunity to mingle. As it was at the last one, the people at one end of the table didn't really get a chance to talk to the people at the other end.

S

·
0 Posts
That was me, Helen and the guy with the pea-green Avantime Dave! I have my reservations but me and the Knowles clan may well turn up too!

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think its looking like a bad time of year for people given the amount who've actually responded :eek:

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Bloody dismal response that is!!

Reet well whos up for a meet, regardless of numbers, at a pub somewhere? Even if 2 turn up at least youve got food and drink haha!!!

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still ok for 3rd June :)

I think we'd best give it a little more time (hopefully with bumping this up again we may get more response) ;)

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Whats even worse is usually a few who put there names down never turn up, that ALWAYS happens, so what happens if we get 3-4 names down LOL!

I suppose it just must be a small number of members in the NW

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats even worse is usually a few who put there names down never turn up, that ALWAYS happens, so what happens if we get 3-4 names down LOL!

I suppose it just must be a small number of members in the NW
Not at all! There are quite a few members from the North West, not exactly sure of the stats.

We'll have to just sit this one out, but i'm up for a pub meal - will keep 3rd June free :)

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
That was me, Helen and the guy with the pea-green Avantime Dave!
I thought you were more or less in the middle. I recall you being just about within shouting distance if everyone else was being quiet :p
I have my reservations but me and the Knowles clan may well turn up too!
They might even turn up on time :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts