Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've seen lots of diagnostic software available at various sources, which when used with a laptop and cable can communicate with various parts of the car via the OBDII connector.

I'm wondering if any of the software will communicate with the tyre pressure monitors and set them up, if anyone knows of the specific software required, could you please let me know.

regards

Murchin.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Ottoman,

Not a lot wrong really, I had a puncture and put the wheel in the boot,but after a couple of days driving wit a flat tyre warning it was then ignored by the system, and when i had the puncture repaired the valve needed to be replaced as the metalcap had seized to the valve and sheared when being removed.

so i have a new valve fitted and it needs encoding to the system, i know renault will do it for around 25 quid, but dont really have to time to go, and if i could get software I'd rather do it myself,

I have found some software that does it called DEC Superscan II, which replaced the renault CLIP system and lets you reset the system along with many other things on the renault. But i think cost is prohibitive, I was wondering if any of the cheaper alternatives will also do the task.

regards Murchin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts